1 – Information relating to site privacy
- This section contains information on how to manage the passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com site, owned by Passepartout Associazione Artistico Culturale, with reference to the processing of data from users of the site itself.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with the passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com site.
- The information is provided only for passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may be changed due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of fourteen, pursuant to article 8, c.1 of regulation (EU) 2016/679, and of the Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or guardians.
2 – Data controller
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: Passepartout Associazione Artistico Culturale, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 - Place of data processing
- The data processing generated by the use of passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com takes place at Via Antonio Cechov 21, 20151 Milan (MI, Italy).
- In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
4 - Legal basis of the processing
- The processing of personal data by passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com is based on consent – pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. a) of EU Regulation 2016/679 – expressed by the user by browsing this website and consulting it, thus accepting this information.
- Consent is optional and can be revoked at any time by request sent by email to email@example.com specifying that, in this case, in the absence of consent, some services cannot be provided and navigation on the website could be compromised.
5 - Cookies
6 – Type of data processing
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller for the purpose of providing information about the activity of firstname.lastname@example.org pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. f) of EU Regulation 2016/679, in compliance with the provisions of the same Regulation.
- This site does not use Log Files.
7 – Type of purchase data
- passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com collects user data directly from the site through the information request form.
- The data collected by passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com are:
8 - Data provided by the user
- If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, the site automatically detects and records some user identification data, including the email address. These data are intended to be voluntarily provided by the user at the time of requesting service provision.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have the permissions to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
- The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
9 - Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case no later than 5 years.
10 – Data Retention
- In accordance with the provisions of art. 5.1(c) of the Regulation, the information systems and computer programs used by passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com are configured to minimize the use of personal and identification data; such data will be processed only to the extent necessary for the achievement of the purposes indicated in this Policy.
- The data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes actually pursued and, in any case, the criterion used to determine the retention period is based on compliance with the terms permitted by applicable laws and by the principles of treatment minimization and limitation of storage.
- The data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
11 – Social network interaction
- This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com.
- The interactions and information acquired by passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings relating to each social network. In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Pin It button and Pinterest social widgets (Pinterest Inc.)
Instagram button and social widgets (Instagram, Inc.)
12 – User rights
- The user is guaranteed respect for his rights in the field of personal data protection. In line with what is taken up and affirmed by the GDPR, in relation to the processing of personal data, the user has the right to ask the Data Controller:
- Access: the user can request confirmation as to whether or not data is being processed concerning him, as well as further clarifications regarding the information referred to in this disclosure;
- Correction: you can ask to correct or integrate the data you have provided, if inaccurate or incomplete;
- Deletion: you can request that your data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in the event of withdrawal of consent or opposition to processing, in the event of unlawful processing, or there is a legal obligation to cancel or they refer to subjects minors of fourteen years;
- The limitation: you can request that your data be processed only for conservation purposes, with the exclusion of other treatments, for the period necessary for the rectification of your data, in the event of unlawful treatment for which you oppose the cancellation, if you have to exercise your rights in court and the data kept by the Data Controller may be useful to you and, lastly, in the event of opposition to the processing and a check is underway on the prevalence of the Data Controller's legitimate reasons with respect to yours.
- Opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data at any time, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to proceed with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for exercising or defending yourself in court.
- Portability: you can request to receive your data, or to have them transmitted to another holder indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
- At any time, the user can ask passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com to exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the email address: email@example.com.
- Furthermore, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority: "Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data" if he believes that his rights have been violated by passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com or in the in the event that you do not deem passepartout-unconventional-gallery.com's response to your requests satisfactory.
13. Changes to this document
- It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to be always updated on the latest legislative news.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page: no previous versions
- The document was updated on 04/08/2022 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.